· All guidelines relating to SOPs issued by State Government were strictly adhered to along with distribution of masks, installation of sanitizer dispensers and social distancing.
· Our college was chosen by district administration for Mega Covid Vaccination Drive and has organized more than 25 such camps with an average of 400 doses in each camp.
· Staff and students (NCC, NSS) have actively participated in mega vaccination drive, supply of oxygen cylinders and for bringing awareness in society for vaccination.
· Our NSS volunteers won first and second prizes at district level on “Swachh Bharat Summer Internship 2.0” and got a cash prize of Rs. 50000/- from Govt. of India.
· Our NCC cadets got 18 'C' certificates and 24 'B' certificates and Cadet Aakash Rajput and Vandana Sharma got Camp Best Cadets awards.